We have received another update from the contractors regarding the stairwell and flooring upgrades. The updated timeline includes:
- Friday – polish second coat, plaster infill to side of stairs (both locations), removal of timber panels and reinstate
- Saturday – remove rest of timber and start laying floor to northern end, sand other set of stairs at the same time
- Sunday – lay floor, continue sanding stairs apply 1st coat
- Monday – second coat to stairs, re-install quad and skirting, placing of dado rail and stair nosing, tactile indicators – Access will be blocked again on this day.
- Tuesday – finish dado rail, stair nosing and tactile indicators
- Wednesday – painting to affected areas
EDIT: Painting works will start Thursday (12 December) and be complete by Friday morning. The dado rail, ceiling about the pendant lights and walls to the timber panels will have wet paint on them. While marked, please avoid contact.