Section 115 of the Unit Titles (Management) Act 2011 provides that ‘A unit owner must give the owners corporation for the units plan written notice of the details of any of the following events within 14 days after the event happens:
- the owner entering into an agreement to transfer the lease of the unit to someone else;
- the lodgment for registration, by the unit owner, of the instrument under which the person became the owner;
- a change in the owner’s name or address for correspondence;
- a change of occupancy of the unit;
- a vacancy in occupancy of the unit that is expected to be longer than a continuous period of 30 days.
If you have not done so, please ensure that you contact our Strata Manager to update your details.